Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Glittery Easter Circles

 This card was made for the current "Lots of Circles" challenge over at Creatalicious.  I used the new stamp set called Lil' Chick-a-Dees from Jan's Digi Stamp Store.  I used several circle dies on tis one, then used an embossing folder that is a bunch of circles.


Thanks for looking!

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Cute

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Double D Challenges – BIRDS

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes   

Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – ATG

A Gem of A Challenge (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Just Us Girls Challenge –  

Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal

Crafty Calendar Challenge – add Ribbon

Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG


7 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you for joining us this week with your sparkly card! It's a fun Easter card and you did a lot of work on this...it was worth it! Come back to play with us again at Just Us Girls!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is adorable, with sparkle and great design Karen.
Faith x

Barbara said...

That little chick is just adorable, love her shoes. You have a sparkly Easter card ready to go.So glad that you linked up with us at Double D Challenge.

Bobby said...

This reminds me I need to get busy with my Easter cards. I love your darling little chick, Karen, and all the wonderful sparkly circles. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Liz said...

Cute card Karen, I love all the sparkle. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

That little dressed up chick is adorable and I love the glitery circles - great creative touch. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Jan Mahew said...

Adorable, Karen! Love all the glitz and Glam... Thank for showcasing Lil'Chick-a-dee and sharing it with others!
Hugs,
Jan