This card was inspired by something I came across at a thrift store, it was a small Recollections sticker pack with nail polish things...Then I saw a shaker card on Pintrest and off I went. I used my Cricut to cut the Nail Polish Bottle layers, flowers, banner and wrote the sentiment. I added the gems, sequins and ribbons. The sequins inside the bottle are from CTMH, so are the sticky sequins.
Thanks for looking!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG
Snippets
Playground (one entry/10 challenges max – comment that you want
to be in the draw) – ATG w/Snippets
The
Corrosive Challenge Blog (4
entries) – ATG
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG w/Sentiment
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – ATG
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Moving Along With The Times (up to 3 entries)– Lady/Girl
Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft – ATG
Crafts Galore Encore – always ATG
4 comments:
A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
A lovely creation in blue!
Climb the rope ladder and find a comfy chair up in the Playground Treehouse - I've got the coffee on!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Sounds like a worthwhile trip to the thrift shop Karen. Maybe I need to visit one for some inspiration. I like the nail polish bottle filled with sequins - reminds me of those fancy nail polishes. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
What a super card! Love all the blues.
Hugs
Di
xx
Post a Comment