Thursday, May 21, 2015

Father's Day is Next Month


Father's day is next month.  Just made this using a sentiment from Create With TLC and a picture from Fred She Said.  Image is called 'The Old Truck'.  I added some ribbon and some eyelets.  I drew the stitching around the cut out frame.

Thanks for looking!


One Stitch At A Time (up to 3 entries) appreciation
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) use some ribbon
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme: Holiday – school’s out!   Stash:    Brads/eyelets
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  anything goes
Little Red Wagon –to DIE for
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – faux stitching/doodling
Divas By Design (only 2 entries) – anything goes
Create and Inspire – anything goes
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (enter up to 10 challenges) – father’s day

7 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Great card! I love the vintage look. Thank you for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your card is adorable. I hope that you find crafting/card making a release for you again. Sending thoughts your way!

Josephine said...

Great card, and a beautifully coloured image!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Ooooooh, I love that antique car. Great coloring and gorgeous ribbon. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day Karen :)

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

Susan Salyer said...

This card is wonderful for Fathers Day ..I just love the old truck. You colored this up beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire challenges.