Saturday, September 13, 2014

Late For Something at Catch The Bug

This month I have the pleasure of being invited to be a Guest designer over at Catch The Bug!  Yay!  Love their stamps!!  I was also spotlighted in their Bugaboo newsletter this month.  Not quite sure what I did to deserve this lovely invite, but I'm honored!!

The challenge this week is "Late For Something".  I used the adorable Snails - Belated Birthday image.  I used some twine, gems, roses and glitter tulle.   I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents on the snails.  This was so fun to color!

Thanks for looking!


Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Circles
The Crazy Challenge (only four entries) –   3 of a kind (THREE SNAILS)
Tuesday Throwdown – 1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers
Cute Card Thursday – Too Cute

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I would not mind getting this even if it were late. lol I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

craftybunny said...

Hee,hee!Love that image and such a beautiful card to go with it.You've added some lovely details.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x