Sunday, August 27, 2017

You Turn Me On

It took me a while to think of a fun sentiment for this one.  I first started thinking "I'm not too bright" or "You're not so bright", then thought...nah, that is too demeaning.  So then I thought of the turning on theme.

This image is from Rick St. Dennisdownloadable coloring book called "Little Loves".  I used some "Steampunk dies and a steampunk embossing folder.  I added some gems as well.  I colored the image using ink and gel pen.




Thanks for looking!
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries-winners announced on Wed) – Inking is fun
Cute Card Thursday – Bright Colors
Sparkle and Glitter – anything goes or all stitched up

3 comments:

Carol L said...

awww, this is really cute with that fun image and all of those sprockets! I love the sentiment panel with the little lightbulb! What a fun turn on :) Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Lisa Lynn said...

So sweet. Great colors.

piseth san said...

Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!


ลาลีกา