Sunday, June 4, 2017

Celebrate

I told my Mom that while she was here for my daughter's graduation she could pick out her Mother's Day gifts...My handmade cards.  Needless to say, she took A LOT of them.  Now I need to restock.  LOL  Since Birthday cards seem to be a big need/want from the ladies at work, I decided I should make more generic celebration and some more birthday cards.  I pulled out this fun little Tiddly Inks image and one other that I need to finish up (waiting for the glitter to dry).  For this card I used this adorable "Flutterying By To Say Hi" image.  I used several dies for this card, some flowers, lace and gems.  I added Stickles to the butterflies, her wings and her dress.



Thanks for looking!
Tiddly Inks Challenge (use their image) – anything w/a Tiddly Ink image – blooming beautiful (Spring flowers)
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog–  bingo board (stripes, lace and pearls)
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –   Anything Goes
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes optional/add some flowers
Cute Card Thursday – bugs and butterflies
In The Pink (always use more pink than any other color) up to 3 entries – embossing (on the butterflies)
4 Crafty Chicks – Birthday
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog –  Celebrations
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  Summer Fun

6 comments:

Pollard Carole said...

A very pretty card love all your dies thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...so cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoox

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Great coloring and wonderful design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring Karen. I'm sure that your Mom really appreciates your wonderful cards - I know my daughter takes mine, hehe (and my son).

Erica said...

Super cute image and I love the design of the card.
Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too DT challenge no. 128, Summer Fun. Join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

ccheney said...

Very pretty! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Cindy (DT)