Saturday, June 17, 2017

A New Design Team

I have been invited to join a new design team and I accepted!  This team is Crafting With Dragonflies!  I'm excited to join a new team where I will get to play with any image I choose.  This will give me the chance to use up some of the thousands of digial images I already have!  Yay!!

This week's challenge theme is "Sentiment as your main focus".  I found this packet of fun golden sentiments at Micheals Craft store and had to get them.  I added some fun double sided papers, hemp twine bow, flowers, leaf dies and some lace and pearls.  This is my first card on my new Design Team!


Thanks for looking!
The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries-winners announced on Wed) – Use Flowers
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog–  Die Cuts, Chipboards and/or Punches    
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– bingo (Pattern Paper, 3D item, ribbon)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Vintage
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog –  Anything Goes

Sketch Saturday – (up to 3 entries) SKETCH 

6 comments:

Furrbster said...

Great colours and layering - thanks for playing aong wiht our BINGO challenge over at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, congratulations on the new DT. Love your picture! Your card is gorgeous. That lace is beautiful and the metallic word is also.

Rae Ann said...

The lace you used on this is gorgeous! The gold sentiment and splashes of orange give such great pops to this project.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Vintage challenge.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky:)
Wendy xx

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for blessing us with your entry to the WORD ART WEDNESDAY challenge. Please join us to a new challenge starting 6/21/17. Leaving you the encouragement found in Psalms 16:8 (NIV) which says: "I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Elena Orsi said...

Karen,
it's a wonderful card.
Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle