Monday, May 22, 2017

Sad but true to life

I totally love this sentiment, laughed so hard...Makes me giggle ever time I read it, because my mom can't laugh hard without having "tears" run down her legs..

I made another Z fold card but this time I flipped it and had the flip go to the right.  I kept it rather simple, I only added a few silver gems, a string bow and a charm.



Thanks for looking!
The Ribbon Girl Blog –  Use any image any type of card
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– always anything goes 
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Love it!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, your card is gorgeous. I love that sentiment. Great layout.

Sherry said...

haha love this sentiment great card thanxx for sharing with us at lil patch of crafty friends
Sherry @ LPOCF DT

Wendy Batchen said...

Great card, the sentiment made me chuckle, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

Julie Odil said...

This is so funny, but true! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Imagine That! Digistamp. I hope you join us again in June. Julie, DT member