Saturday, May 27, 2017

"None Of Us Are Perfect"

Today while checking on my favorite Saturday challenges I noticed Crafting With Dragonflies was doing a DT Call/Challenge.  One of my favorite things about this DT is that they get to use any image in their files.  I have so many images but don't get to use them since I'm so frequently using the ones I need to use for my other design teams.  I'm glad there are sponsors, however, I am also glad when I get to play with any image...

For this design team call they are having us use a hand drawn dragonfly and a sweet story to go with it, that goes with the title of my post.  I love the stained glass look, it works so well with the glitter gel pens.  Because I wanted this dragonfly to stand out, I kept the background part of the card lighter, but still versatile enough to have the colorful butterfly added to it.  I went with pink, black and gold.  I used a new die I recently got from Wish.com.  I added some ribbon and some tiny gems.  I added a little bit of Glossy Accents on the center of the dragonfly.




Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  Things w/wings
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – 2+ DPs
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes optional twist
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  Must use a digi
Crazy 4 Challenges – Summer

Great Impressions (up to 3 entries per month) –  Feminine

7 comments:

Andrea W said...

The contrast between your colored dragonfly and the background looks wonderful. Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing your creation at Simply Create Too!

Loopyloo said...

Beautiful card, Karen. Well done, and good luck for the DT call. :)

Shabby Chic Paper Crafts said...

So pretty. Thanks for submitting with Crazy 4 Challenges. Vicki- DT

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card! Good luck with the DT draw.

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful Card, thanks for entering the Design Team call at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Karen, could you please contact me by going to our Crafting with Dragonflies blog and find the email under the top tab. Blessings Hilde