Monday, May 1, 2017

Looking Up To You

I made this sweet card using an image called "Boarding With Mom".  I felt like it was more like a big sister...So, that is how I made it.  I created this sentiment specifically for this image.  I colored this with ink and chalk.  I stuck with the blue and the yellow just to keep it more...clean, I guess.  LOL  This is for the new CAAB Challenge.

Here is the sentiment...if you're interested:

Here is the card I made...

Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  blue and yellow
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) –  The Letter B
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Cute Card Thursday – Family

QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) –  Wheels or anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, that sentiment is just wonderful! That is a great card, and I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Heather "Hev" said...

Gorgeous card Karen :)

Sherri said...

Great reminder for all of us! Love the sentiment & the image is perfect for it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty said...

What a lovely sentiment and the image matches so well. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT