Sunday, May 21, 2017

Little Boy's Birthday

This fun card was made for the Cute As A Button Progressive Challenge.  This is Aviator.  I did this as a pull-out card.  I used some cute Carta Bella papers, added some cloud dies and some fun gems.  Not my best coloring job, but...how many lil' boys care?  LOL  Maybe the wrong attitude, but, truly!?!?!




Thanks for looking!
Seize The Birthday (up to 3 entries) – animals (puppy)
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  Must use a digi
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Happy Birthday Allsorts!

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely so fun and colourful. Perfect for a little boy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

brenda said...

A really bright and happy Birthday card and just perfect for our 8th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Kathleen said...

Oh, I have just made a card using this style of card and I think its is a great shape as is yours. Love the gorgeous bold colours and the wonderful images and papers. Super creation.
Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, what a fun card. Love that layout and the image. Perfect masculine card.

Barbara said...

What a wonderful and playful card for a little boy. I am sure that he will love this as I do. Thanks for playing with us this week as Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

cass said...

Wonderful Birthday card, great design. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Birthdays" challenge.