Friday, May 19, 2017

A look through the window

I've gotten a lot of fun dies recently, and they're still arriving in my mailbox.  I've fallen in love with Wish.com!  I've purchased so many dies and still haven't gotten to how much it would cost in the store.  The only thing is having to wait for things to arrive.  LOL

This card I used the kitty cat dies I just got.  I've had the fence, tree, window dies and the flower edge punch was already in my collection.  LOL  I used a bunch of pop dots between he fence, window and the kitties.  I also added some hemp and some gems.  I chose to make the playful cat orange and the sitting cat black because that is so much like my bf's cats.  LOL

Thanks for looking!
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Animal
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– always anything goes 
Tuesday Throwdown – texture (in the tree and window)
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog–  Furry/Feathered friends    
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges – Use a background (wood background)
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes optional/add some flowers
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Add Flowers

Crazy 4 Challenges – use a shade of green (the tree)

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, those are great dies and your card is beautiful.

Gail said...

Hi Karen - I love this window card creation - you did a fabulous job here - inspired me to do a window card - I have not in a long time - hanks for entering the Texture challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - we hope you will return every week to enter your art - have a blessed week - Gail TD Design Team

Birdie said...

Such a cute card and a great use of dies. Thanks for sharing with us on the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thanks for joining our 'Create A Background' challenge. We would love to have seen some stamping or ink work to create your background, but love your woodgrain paper too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week and hope to see you playing along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Veronica Tovar said...

Great layering and paper piecing to make this beautiful scenery. Tfs and for joining us at PIO's Challenge #130 - Animal and/or Spring Garden.