Saturday, April 15, 2017

Kangaroo Slider Card

I have been having a blast with this slider card idea!  I've gone from the simple "pull from this ribbon" to now just pull and see...LOL  For this one I used a fun Kangaroo image from QKR Stampede called Spring Breeze.  I obviously lengthened the kite string.  I added a bow, a rose, a die cut tree, and a length of "grass".  I apologize for the poor image quality on the video, but I did want to show how it looks when it slides.  I wish I had done that with my sister's Thank you card (not yet posted)...




Thanks for looking!
Die Cuttin' D ivas (up to 3 entries) – tell what die cut you used – Easter or Spring
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday – More than one fold
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) –  flowers or anything goes

A Gem of A Challenge – Ribbon and/or Lace

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Pretty slider card! The kangaroo and die cut tree looks good! Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Glenda's Cards

Deb said...

Fabulous card, what a great design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Pamela said...

Cute card, lovely idea. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

crafty said...

A lovely slider card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous slider card, love the kangaroo!

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this fortnight
Hugs Shell xx