Sunday, April 30, 2017

Butterfly Blessings

Because I feel blessed that I won some Fred She Said images I wanted to use one of the sets to say thanks to Tracey Lynn for sponsoring Crafty Sentiments so that I could win!  It has been a while since I've played with a FSS image, not as long as it has been since I was on the Design Team for them, but...it's been a little bit.  No clue why, I love the FSS pre-colored goodies!

For this card I used the Water Colored Scan Doodled w/butterflies col set.  Love the papers that come with this set and the selection of pre-colored butterflies that match the papers so well! I did the "peek-a-boo" style using the two papers.  The sentiment is a die cut from my Kaisercraft Decorative Dies Comfort Pack.  I added some gems and stickles to the fussy cut out butterfly then added a bow to the card as my final step.



Thanks for looking!
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge –   spring
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes  
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – anything goes
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –   Anything Goes
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) –  The Letter B - Butterfly & Blessings
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   


9 comments:

beatriz blazquez arrabal said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz DT

beatriz blazquez arrabal said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz DT

Julie Odil said...

Very pretty! I love the sparkles on the butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again next week! Julie, DT member

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, that background is gorgeous and so is the butterfly. Love the glitter and gems that you added.

Darlene said...

Absolutely B-eautiful creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous colours. I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Thank You so much. Gayatri xx

cecilia gunnarsson said...

A Lovely and beutiful make !! Love The colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs Cicci

TTCRD DT
Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Terri Snode said...

Beautiful card. Love the peek-a-boo effect. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "The Letter B" challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.