Monday, April 3, 2017

BAM! SUPER!

The sponsors for this fortnight's challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs are Wink Wink Ink and Dr Digi's House of Stamps.  I got to play with a pre-colored Dr. Digi image called Blunder Woman.  Isn't she hilarious?  The challenge theme is a "Recipe" 1 image, 2 different papers and 3 embellishments.  So, After finishing my project I wasn't sure if I used 2 or three different papers...did the base count?  Hmmf!  I wanted to stick with the red, whiter and blue.  Dang it!  My three embellishments were the three gems.


Thanks for looking!

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– any sentiment EXCEPT birthday
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –   anything goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes 
4 Crafty Chicks – punches or dies

4 comments:

Tamie said...

I love the layout and the BAM! These images always make me smile. Fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes and Crazy Egg Challenge.

Tamie DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, I just love this Dr. Digis image. Your card is wonderful. Haven't seen you posting much lately so wondering what you are up to or if you are starting your weddings.

cass said...

Fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Make Us Laugh" challenge.

HeatherB said...

This gives me the giggles! Exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!