Monday, January 16, 2017

Men in your Life

Today starts the new challenge over at Incy Wincy Design.  The challenge theme is "Men in your Life".  We have two sponsors Limited Runs  and Miezo.  I used a couple images from Miezo for my creations; Grill Master and Zombie.  I created fun sentiments for both images that I will share with you.  I kept both cards very CAS by just adding the sentiment, image and brads.




Thanks for looking!

The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries) – Three of a kind
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – CAS

2 comments:

crafty said...

Fun cards. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

NanaConnie said...

These are just too fun and funny, Karen, especially the Zombie Apocalypse! I really enjoy seeing you play along in our "CAS" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT