Friday, January 20, 2017

Bugaboo Under The Sea Day 7 Challenge

Today's Under the Sea challenge theme is a recipe:
 

For this challenge I used some older paper from Close To My Heart and some red cardstock.  I kept with the red, white and blue mostly red colors.  For the two bows I used blue and I added four large pearls.  I'm not sure if this is considered more than 3 layers or not...?  If you count per piece of paper (including the image) it is more like 8 layers.  LOL  I didn't think about that until after it was all assembled.  The image used is Sassy Gal Beach.  She was colored using colored Pencils.  I also added a die cut sentiment.
Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog     Any Image
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) –colorfully aware (inspired by colors of an awareness ribbon)
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  Anything New
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges Must use ribbon
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes 
Crafty Ribbons Facebook Challenge (up to 5 entries) – use ribbon
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – 7th annual birthday bash

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great use of the recipe, Karen. Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Birthday Bash this week!

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)