Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bugaboo Under The Sea Day 5 Challenge

Today is day 5 of the Under The Sea birthday challenge at Bugaboo.  Today's challenge is:
 

I chose to use this fun image called  Gus Birthday - Rocking Chair.  I made this late last night in my freezing cold garage (that is where my craft area is).  By the time I was done with this very simple card my fingers were numb.  LOL  We are supposed to get up to 10 more inches of snow today too...Ugh!  I've been enjoying the summery cards that I've been making, this is the one exception so far.   I still have two more card to make this week for the Under the Sea challenge.
I colored this image using pencil, then used Glossy Accents over his glasses and some Crystal Stickles on the balloon.  I added a hemp bow to the top to add that 'something extra'.
Thanks for looking!
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Anything goes + a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes 
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – CAS
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – 7th annual birthday bash

5 comments:

Elle Kay said...

Hahaha! I really enjoy this card! Great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog!

crafty said...

Really love the sentiment!!! Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

NanaConnie said...

ROFL, Karen! This fits me perfectly. And the card fits our "CAS" challenge theme perfectly. Thanks for playing again at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Min said...

Too funny! LOVE Gus!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps 7th Birthday "Under the Sea" Celebration!! We hope you enjoyed our week long celebration! :)
We hope you'll join us for our new challenges this week!
Thank you for your support of Bugaboo Stamps and The Bug Blog!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Julie said...

I love Gus! Great card
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T