Saturday, December 10, 2016

Taking an Elf-ie

Today is new release day for Cute As A Button and there are some seriously adorable Christmas/Winter images!  This one is called Christmas Selfie.  I created a sentiment to go with it.  here ya go!





For my card I went with some really old Stampin Up paper I had...gingham, a bow, a glittery sticker sentiment, a couple flowers w/gems and my sentiment.  Can you find the mistake I missed?  It has yet to be fixed, so I'm just sharing the picture with the HUGE error.  I have no idea how I did it...But, I definitely did!  I left off the word Christmas from my sentiment.  Ugh!!  I colored the sentiment using pencil & Glitter gel pen and added some glossy accents and Stickles.

Thanks for looking!


The Ribbon Girl Blog     Use any image make a card
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) traditional Christmas Colors
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge –  Holiday Happiness
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  Santa is coming to town
The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog – Christmas and/or Birthday
Little Red Wagon Santa’s Coming To Town
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges Make someone smile
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – Christmas w/ribbon or lace
A Gem of A Challenge – Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round (MONTHLY)– anything Christmas/Holiday

9 comments:

debbi taylor said...

lovely card - the glitter looks so effective
thank you for joining in the crafters cafe challenge
hugs
Debbi DT Member
http://taylor-madecrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Alison Barlow said...

Great fun card - I just love that reindeer...!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Brenda said...

Such a fun image and I love your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Pollard Carole said...

Great fun card Thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

Tanja said...

love your Elfie - thanks for joining us at Moving along with the Times

Kath said...

A great card and cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
Kath x

Chrissy said...

What a fun Christmas card..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sheryl said...

A great fun card Karen.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

Happy New Year!

Helen x