Thursday, June 2, 2016

Male Birthday w/freebie

Becaue I do not have a dad in my life that I'd give a card to, I do not make Father's Day cards unless someone orders them.  This card is for the Cute As A Button challenge.  I colored the image with chalk and ink.  I added some burlap, buttons and hemp string.  I used an embossing folder and called it good!



I made this one first but really, the coloring...Ugh!  I do much better using chalks.
Here is the sentiment I created for it.  You are welcome to play with it!!

Thanks for looking!

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– anything goes + a sentiment
Cute Card Thursday    Father’s Day
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – Masculine/Transport w/ribbon
4 Crafty Chicks masculine
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  RED, WHITE AND BLUE
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is brilliant .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kate T said...

Love the card, perfect for our theme over at Crafty Ribbons, Kate x

Mandy LaCroix said...

Great masculine card! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at 2CC!