Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Here I Am

I was thinking about some of my favorite TLC sentiments and recalled this one.  Knowing I had my Cute As A Button inspiration post coming up...I HAD to get Jeannie.

For this card I used feathers, string beads, a stick pin I made, some fabric butterflies, and old earring, gems, ribbon and flowers.  I topped the whole thing off with part of a 'punch around the page' border punch.  The image was colored using ink, chalk and glitter gel pen.





Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– anything goes + a sentiment
Crafting For All Seasons – Make it girly
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges enchanted (mythical)
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges (Up to 3 entries) – tic tac toe (PEARLS, GLITTER, RIBBON)

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD LOTS OF DETAILING .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

sue k said...

WOW!!! Beautiful card, great image, coloring and accents. Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

hi
lovely creation
thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
hugs Lisbeth DT

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Erin (Challenge Owner)

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Fab N Funky.

Susan