Monday, June 6, 2016

Altered Book

This week over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is "Alter Something".  We hae two sponsors Bugaboo and Oddball Art.  This was made using an image from Oddball Art.

I turned a book (one my daughter couldn't find a home for) into a Filing Folder.  Because I don't have my sewing machine set up and it is too much work to set it up, I decided not to sew the pages together, I just used some fun colored paper clips.  I painted the cover (front, back and spine) of the book then decorated the front using the image, sentiment, gems, flowers, ribbon, butterflies and topped it off with a brad that I could latch it closed with.





Thanks for looking!

Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) recycle
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– anything goes + a sentiment
Scrapper's Delights Challenges (up to 3 entries ) – anything goes
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – wedding stationary item

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Judy V said...

Great creative project Karen! Thanks for joining us at Glitter'N' Sparkle!

Mieke Duckers said...

Awesome project!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delight's!!http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.nl/

Sue Hickey said...

Lovely project thank you for joining us at Scrappers delights Challenge blog Hugs Sue DT
http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Sasha Jundt said...

Wonderful idea! And gorgeous result! Wow! This is really stunning project!
Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
Sasha

BeckyM said...

The clips are a really cute idea! :-)Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights challenge, Becky (DT)