Monday, May 9, 2016

I love being inspired

Today I received a thank you card from Cara Malmorse from Through The Craft Room Door.  This card inspired me to make some similar cards.  I love the clean, elegant and simple look so much I had to do one...two...three...four just like it...sort of!  :)  So, using sentiment from Create With TLC I made some birthday cards using the inspiration from Cara!  :)

Here is the card she sent me:



Here are the cards I made:




Thank you for the inspiration Cara!  It was my pleasure to be on the TTCRD team!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) One for the Ladies
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – showcase your sentiment
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Garden Creatures (butterflies, birds, bugs, etc…)

4 comments:

Cara Malmrose said...

Aw Karen! I am thrilled that you were inspired to create these awesome birthday cards! I love them all.
(Hugs) Cara

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Fantastic entry into the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thanks for joining in the fun.
Hugs Tracey C - DT

Chana Harris said...

These are all gorgeous, Karen! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Helen said...

Beautiful cards - love the embossing!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x