Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I got a new toy today!!

One of my co-workers won this Silhouette Cameo last year.  She has yet to take it out of the box.  I asked her if she would be interested in selling it to me.  She knows my financial situation, but I was going to be reimbursed at work for several cards and would have the money soon to pay her...something...LOL  Not as much as it is valued at, but something!  She said she would go home and think about it over the weekend.  Yesterday she came into work and said "how about $75?"  Uhmmm...pardon my language, but Hellz ya!
So she brought it in to me today (I still owe her most of the $$) and I came home from work and got it all hooked up!  I'm so excited!  I made her a Thank You card!  This is my first make!  I added some lace, ribbon and gems, but other than that (not counting the base cardstock), this was all cut using my new toy!!  :D


Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Garden Creatures (butterflies, birds, bugs, etc…)
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  all creatures great and small
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Cute Card Thursday    no patterned papers
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie (up to 5 entries) – cookie photo 
Silhouette Challenges – anything goes

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So elegant. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all these butterflies - fabulous design. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous thank you card, I love the negative and positive butterflies! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Mike Fernholz said...

Congrats on your first card using Silhouette! You did an awesome job.

Thanks for linking up with us a Silhouette Challenges. Look forward to more of your submissions.

Mike DT Silhouette Challenges
DezinesbyEM.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl May card challenge Karen - enjoy your new toy, you got a bargain!

Good luck, Anne x

www.ribbongirl.co.uk
www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

Tina said...

This is lovely!! Love the LO and the lace detail. Thank you for joining us at The Crafters cafe Good Luck Tina DT. x

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh you lucky girl! What a good friend to sell you her machine...the addiction begins LOL!!!
Fun creations!
Thanks so much for sharing with us in our May Shilouette Challenge Showcase.

♥ Sue Kment