Friday, May 27, 2016

Fan Fold Technique

I decided to try out this fan fold technique.  I'm really loving the effect.

With this first card I added some lace and gems on top then used some fun flowers from Close To My Heart and butterfly stickers.  I used a metal thanks that hooks on by a brad.



For this second card, I used my new teapot die and made the fan fold shorter.  I added the metal smile that is held on by a brad, some flowers and a butterfly from Close To My Heart and went across the middle between the die and the fold using some rickrack.  

Thanks for looking!
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  anything goes
Crafting For All Seasons – Make it girly
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – die cuts and flowers
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – flowers
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges (Up to 3 entries) – tic tac toe
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Happy Birthday Allsorts
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

4 comments:

Ine Swinkels said...

Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Gail said...

Thank you for slipping this by WAW this week - very beautiful! Have a blessed day! Gail WAW DT

Gayatri said...

Both cards are Fab! Love the graphic element on both of them. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Helen Haines said...

Great technique. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT