Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

This fun little card was made using my new Silhouette Cameo.

I keep forgetting Mother's Day is this Sunday...My oldest daughter called and is wanting to take me to lunch...she knows how absent minded I am, she says "Make sure you put it on your calendar so you do not schedule anything else!"  Yep, I'm THAT bad!  All of those pop-up Mother's Day gift card holders I made were to fill orders, I haven't really made any cards specifically for Mother's Day!  I've made some that would work, but NOTHING that says Mother's Day on it...So, this is my one and probably my only card made specifically FOR Mother's Day.  I added a brad, some gems and a bow.  The sentiment is my own.  Everything else was cut using the Cameo.


Thanks for looking!

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  flowers everywhere
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Celebrate Mom
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Silhouette Challenges (must use the Silhouette on the project) – anything goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

5 comments:

Judy V said...

Pretty card Karen! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Creaine said...

very nice! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

Jeanie Ellis said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week!

M Samuelson said...

Thank you for Joining us at 2 Creative Chicks ~ DT MaryAnn

Sue from Oregon said...

Another wonderful creation!

Thanks so much for sharing with us in our May Shilouette Challenge Showcase.

♥ Sue Kment