Monday, May 2, 2016

Feeling Royally Crappy

This fortnight over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is Clean & Simple.  Lately I've struggled with CAS...but, this was the best I could do.  haha  We are being sponsored by Rick St. Dennis.


We got to pick what images we wanted to play with.  I chose Ye Olde Privy.  I love Rick's Outhouses!!!  Oh so much!!!

I tried to color the "privy" to make it look like a girly castle.  I went with pinks, purples, yellow and grey then added just a touch of sparkle with some Stickles.  I only added a bow and some pearls to keep it CAS.


Thanks for looking!

Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Cute Card Thursday    no patterned papers
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges – Color Challenge


5 comments:

Engelchen said...

a very nice card.
Thank you for joining us at inspirationdestination.
Greetings Geesje DT

Susan Renshaw said...

What a fabulous privy!
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the sparkly accents. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful castle. This will make someone feel better. Thanks for linking up at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis

Lisa :) said...

Great image and a hilarious sentiment!!