Monday, May 23, 2016

Birthday Bummer

I was invited to a 50th birthday party tonight at a bowling alley...  I'm thinking I'm not going, but I made this card just in case I changed my mind.  LOL

I used this fun set from Art Impressions, a flip card die set and some older Stamp'in Up paper.  I added a button w/hemp twine and a balloon sticker/button.



Thanks for looking!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (up to 3 entries) – ANYTHING GOES
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew (Up to 3 times)– masculine
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  Use a Transparent Element (glossy Accents on his eyes)
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Happy Birthday Allsorts

7 comments:

brenda said...

A super creation for our 7th Birthday celebrations Karen, many thanks for joining the party at Allsorts challenge.

In case I've not mentioned before, there are more Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A great fun creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Sandy Palmer said...

Wonderful masculine card! The inside of the card made me laugh! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty friends! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun card...inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Wendy L said...

This is a great 'fun' card for our challenge, thanks for joinng us at MAWTT this time. And at Allsorts Birthday Challenge too. xxxx
I have some Birthday candy on my blog if you wish to enter, xxx

Kathleen said...

Really super fun card and the sentiment is great fun.
Thank you for joining our Birthday challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Mervi said...

Fabulous male card and lovely design.
Thank you for celebrating our birthday over at Allsorts;-))m