Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ahh, Wine!

So today I claimed a Bugaboo prize of "7 images", what is super cool about Bugaboo is that when they say 7 images, they mean the retail value of 7 images...  $21.00  USD.  Well...Bugaboo images are on sale this week for Mother's Day!  I got more than 7 images, to say the least!  In fact, I still had a small credit...

This is one of the images I picked out.  I chose her with a friend in mind...my wine drinking cowgirl friend Keri.  In fact, this card sort of reminds me of her house too...Hmmmm....I wonder who is getting this card?  haha  This image is called "A Glass Of Wine A Day".  I didn't use the sentiment that came with this image, the sentiment used came from a different image/set called "Stella Wine" (also one I got today).  I added some roses, die cut leaves, gems and a bow.  I used an embossing folder for the lower black layer and a fun oval die for under the image.

Now, for my followers, you know I just got a Silhouette Cameo...  I'm still playing with it!  The image was fussy cut using the print and cut feature on the Silhouette.  After cutting it out, I then colored the image using chalk and ink.  I added some Stickles to the "wine".



Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) anything goes
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges THREE or more layers
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  Ladies Only
Silhouette Challenges (must use the Silhouette on the project) – anything goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

6 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. I love the embossing. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

Wendy Batchen said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that's so funny! Love that sentiment and love the embossed panel too, really fab. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky for our '3+ Layers' challenge. Hope we'll see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

sue k said...

Great card and sentiment. Lovely color combo. Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Gillard said...

Such a fun card. Love it! Thank you for sharing at 2 Creative Chicks. Beckie x

Sue from Oregon said...

Great job, you are sure going to have fun with your machine!
Thanks so much for sharing with us in our May Shilouette Challenge Showcase.

♥ Sue Kment