Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tissue Box Holder

I decided today...when I should have been paying attention in a meeting at work...that i wanted to make a pretty cover my the tissue box on my desk at work.  So, I measured the box and am really hoping this will fit!  LOL  I used some lt blue cardstock, flowers, leaf dies, lace, and some fun pearly trim.

Thanks for looking!

Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything But A Card
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– anything goes
Decorate To Celebrate – Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Ribbons and Roses
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Great Impressions (up to 3 entries per month) –  Ladies Night (feminine) 

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I like what you have created with your box .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue Reynolds said...

Great idea, and beautiful cover for a kleenex box. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Michelle said...

So talented!!!

Hugs,
Michelle x

Leah said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

susiestacey said...

Lovely project, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Ribbons & Roses' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mynn Kitchen said...

What a gorgeous creation! I LOVE the pearl and lace together--and the colors are definitely feminine and perfect! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Vijaylaxmi Siyal (Shalu) said...

Such a classy tissue holder !!Thank you for playing along with us @ Decorate to Celebrate Challenge !!
DT **

Vijaylaxmi Siyal (Shalu) said...

Such a classy tissue holder !!Thank you for playing along with us @ Decorate to Celebrate Challenge !!
DT **

Kim said...

I love your tissue box design. Beautiful pearls and lace. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com