Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New Badge Holders

It has been a while since I've made any badge holders, however, at work, I'm down to pretty much just football team badge holders.  I had a newer employee come to me asking for a badge holder or two...So, she took one I had and wanted me to make her another one at some point.  So, after work today I had to go get some Glossy Accents and I found this fun sticker pack that I thought might just be perfect for these!  What do you think?



Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – animal prints and/or paws (the BRAT badge)
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  girlie  
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) - Anything But A Card
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

5 comments:

Kim said...

These are so fun! Love them. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

Shona Hamill said...

Great idea! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona x

Mandy LaCroix said...

How cute! What a cool project! And I love those fun and happy colors! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!

Tina said...

such a cool idea, thanks fro sharing at Pile It On

Tina
dt

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a neat project idea, I love the bright colors and bling you used for the badge holders. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.