Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mrs & Mrs

This week over at Sassy Studio Designs the challenge theme is "Anything Goes".  I decided to make a Mrs & Mrs card.  I chose to go with grey and yellow. for the colors rather than my usual pinks.  I used two images from SSD and made the sentiment myself.  I added some lace, ribbon, gems and flowers.  I colored the images with chalk, ink and added some Stickles.

Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   ANYTHING GOES
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  girlie  
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) lace and/or pearls
Little Red Wagon – celebrate
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes

4 comments:

JanR said...

Oooh, I'm loving that lace. The colours are lovely too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Inky Angel said...

Beautiful yellow and grey color combo for this card Karen! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Hugs, Katie

Billie A said...

Awesome wedding card. I LOVE it.. Great colors and images. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.