Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Man's Birthday

A co-worker wanted a card that would be fitting for her brother...She told me a little bit about him and I told her I had a tool set.  This was a rubber stamp set by 'Our Craft Lounge' Called Nailed It.  I stamped the image and scanned it so I could make it larger for this card.  The screw and nail border is actual size (only more than one).  I added some burlap, used a wood looking embossing folder and some screw looking brads.  I colored the image using colored pencil and chalk.


Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – Masculine
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – all about the boys
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

GREAT masculine card!

Claudia Rogier said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at BSC

Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Jo Ann said...

Such a great manly card. Love the addition of the burlap. So delighted you linked your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again in our ongoing Challenge. I would love to encourage you with God's Word from 1 John 2:17 which says, "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever." Have a wonderful week and God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com