Saturday, April 23, 2016

I Toadily Do

I rarely come across images I HAVE to have!!  Well...today, I came across one I HAD to have (a new release from Scrappers Delights)...So I got it!  For anyone who knows me, I perform weddings so I'm a sucker for wedding images.  LOL  In fact, after I purchased this today, I had to go usher (volunteering) for a play then I was off to perform a wedding, all before I was able to come home and make something with this...So I finally finished.

For this card I used some older Stampin Up DPs, lace, ribbon, gem strips, a stick pin (made by my 16 yr old daughter), butterfly dies, word die (love) and flowers.  I added some Stickles on the image.  I created the actual sentiment.

Thanks for looking!

The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries) – Spring
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme:  Nature (birds, flowers, etc) Stash:  Greenery (leaves, ribbon, paper)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– anything goes
Crafting For All Seasons – tic tac toe (Lace, Digi image, ribbon)
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges Winged Things
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Decorate To Celebrate – Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times – spring flowers
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie (up to 5 entries) – cookie photo
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges – Spring Flowers
Scrapper's Delights Challenges (up to 3 entries ) – anything goes

8 comments:

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Karen. I can see why you had to have this image...it's so adorable. Love the flower detail and bit of bling on your card too. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Billie A said...

Awesome wedding card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Veronique Baadjou said...

Wonderful wedding card! Love the colours and the design!
Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Veronique DT

Jennifer Scull said...

how fun that you found a frog wedding image. it suits your profession to a T! :)

Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

Carla Brooke said...

A fab wedding card, what fun! Thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal (Shalu) said...

Such a cool attempt for wedding card !!Thank you again for playing along with us @ Decorate to Celebrate Challenge !!
DT **

Vijaylaxmi Siyal (Shalu) said...

Such a cool attempt for wedding card !!Thank you again for playing along with us @ Decorate to Celebrate Challenge !!
DT **

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper