1. I started with a black and white Jpeg image
2. I cropped it to the size I wanted it to be
3. I copied it then pasted a second one
4. Under my "Effects" tab I chose "negative" (this is what switched the black to white and the white to black)
5. I then cropped one of them in half, copied it and pasted it over the other one so it lined up just right.'
6. I added black font over the white half and white font over the black half for the sentiment.
7. I added a black backing behind the white half and a white backing behind the black half.
8. I then printed it out and decorated as desired.
For this card I used an image from Cre8tive Hands' Monthly digi club (only $5 a month and you get a minimum of 30 images, some pre-colored.).
The Ribbon Girl Blog – use ANY image
Little Red Wagon – text (some sort of text on your project)
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Boys/men
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– anything goes
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – all about the boys
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Crafting With Dragonflies (one entry)– Masculine
Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – always anything goes w/a twist – Male