Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Thanks a latte! I don't do mornings!

Here is a fun gift card holder/card for your favorite coffee drinker!  I recently pulled out some of my rubber/acrylic stamps and came across some sweet Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  This one is Angie (the sentiments and slippers came with her.  I managed to utilize the entire set.  The instructions on how to make this fun 'Z' fold card was found one Youtube - HERE.  Since their challenge is "spring" I decided to use some fun spring colors so I could enter their challenge with this card.  I colored the image using ink, chalk and glitter gel pens.  I added glossy accents over her eyes, barrettes and coffee.  I added gems hemp string bow and a flower brad.



Not sure what happened, I guess Blogger decided to flip my pictures for some weird reason!  ahh, well...just turn your head!  haha

Hope you love it!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   spring/easter or anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) USE SOME GREEN
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Let’s Hear it for the girls
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   Easter/Spring
In The Pink (always use more pink than any other color) up to 3 entries – for a special lady
4 Crafty Chicks – 7 layers
Pals Paper Arts – Color challenge
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – Spring & optional Sketch
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Blogger is at it again, glad I am not alone in having weird things happen on the blog. But, despite Blogger, I love your fun gift card holder and the image is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Lynsey said...

Beautiful spring card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue said...

This is a great card - I love this image and your card design is pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Maggie said...

A lovely bright card thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle
MaggieDT

suzARTe said...

This is such a great card, I love the main image. I wish I looked like this in the morning. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Janis Lewis said...

Great card fold! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs