Friday, March 18, 2016

Same Sex Marriage Cats

I decided to make my friends' son and son-in-law a wedding card since they just got...or maybe it is getting...married in Utah.  This image is free HERE AT Cre8tive Hands Fans page.  It is for their current challenge.  I colored it with chalk and gel pen.  I added a couple of fun DPs and a single burlap bow.  I tried to keep it CAS so that it would be the cats that stood out most, I think I succeeded...


Thanks for looking!

Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  Cute and Cuddly
4 Crafty Chicks – humorous
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  funny
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

This is great Karen, makes me want to watch the movie again. The cats are too cute and have been coloured in so well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx