Thursday, March 24, 2016

Morning!

Because I am home sick today I decided to make some fun cards.  I pulled out this fun rubber stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie called Angie.  I added some fun scrap paper from my scrap drawer, lace, a bow and some gems.  I kept it pretty simple, but didn't add a sentiment this time.



Thanks for looking!
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – stitching
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – anything goes
Cute Card Thursday    Use a die
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   add some bling
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

Firstly, I hope you feel better soon. This card is indeed a fun card. Great image and fab colour scheme.
Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card. Hope you feel better!!!

Marilyn Webb said...

Cute card, I love all the purples! Feel better soon! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Tina said...

beautiful card...love the purple...thanks for sharing at pile it on

Tina
dt

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Billie A said...

Hope your feeling better and sure this card would of made me feel better. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

EdenLand Designs said...

Hope you feel better soon!! This is a great card :) Love all the purples! Thanks so much for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. for our "Add Some Bling" challenge!
Susan DT

sweet art designs said...

Love your coffee hoarding card. It reminds me of one of my good friends. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT