Friday, March 25, 2016

I have a needle

This fortnight Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Crafting With Friends.  Their challenge is always anything goes.

I pulled out the fun and fabulous Nurse Heather (Sassy Nurse).  The fun sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I added two fun papers from an old paper pack I found, some gems, ribbon, lace and a string bow.


Thanks for looking!


The Ribbon Girl Blog   any image
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oops, she really looks dangerous lol. Loving the red and black.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim said...

Nurses and needles , oh my! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

Veronique Baadjou said...

Wonderful card! Love the image and the colours!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
Veronique DT

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥