Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Retirement

My Boss's Boss is retiring next month.  I had no clue she was old enough to retire, she seems so much younger than she is!  I decided to make a card for all of my coworkers to sign for her.  I used this fun stamp set called Tropical Birthday from Skipping Stones Designs.  I also decided to stick with their color challenge this month...green's, creams, whites...  I added some fun layers on this card, in fact you could even say I've added layers upon layers.  I also added some flowers, pearls and gems.





Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   any image
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – anything goes
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – stitching
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) Anything Goes
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  Come Rain or Shine
Cute Card Thursday    Use a die
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – green w/ribbon
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – always anything goes w/a twist – Add some pearls
CropStop Blog – (UP TO 5 ENTRIES) Anything
Skipping Stones – Color Challenge
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

10 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a perfect card for a retirement! Loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Virginia Lu said...

What an fun image! This takes me right the Tropics! Perfect retirement card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Come Rain or Shine” Challenge!

NGCARDS said...

Another beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl! xxx

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Laura said...

Great card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Nancy said...

This card is super Karen. What a perfect send off for someone about to retire. Oh I wish it was me! LOL Love the added embellishments too! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Just Us Girls, hope to see you again!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x

Lisa Kind said...

What a fun retirement card! I'm sure it was appreciated! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Gina Knott said...

Such a wonderful card, your boss will love it! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Jen W. said...

Another fabulous card - your boss will love it!