Thursday, March 24, 2016

Get Well Soon

It has been a little while since I've pulled out my 'Your Next Stamp' rubber stamps.  Their challenge this week is a color/sketch challenge, you can do either or and I did or (both).  I used the image called Mini Good Morning Fhiona.  the tissue box and sentiment are not found in the store (by me), but were purchased at the same time as her...  I used a fun bow found in a set I got at the Dollar Tree, some gems, and glitter gel pens used to add 'stitching'.



Thanks for looking!
Your Next Stamp - sketch and/or color challenge

Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – stitching
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Cute Card Thursday    Use a die
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   add some bling
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

6 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute card! Love the softness and you did a great job in executing the sketch. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

Tina said...

she is just the cutest...thanks for sharing at pile it on

Tina
dt

Holly Endress said...

Great take on the challenge.. I love how you colored your images. Thanks for joining us at YNS.

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Julie E said...

What a cutie with all the pink. Such a fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in challenge 35 at YNS!

Kerys said...

Super cute card and image! Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)