Wednesday, March 2, 2016

For the guys

This Fortnight Kenny K is doing a Facebook challenge highlighting some of their freebies and $1 images.  I decided to play with a freebie AND a $1 image.

My first card isn't exactly what I had in mind when I started out...it turned out too light and the sentiment looks terrible!  haha  But I still love the image!  This was made with Super Hero and can be purchased with the special code found on the Facebook page.




My second card took two days to figure out...I really struggled with what I wanted with this fun  freebie - Safari Guy.  I wanted to play with my tag punches and my tree punch...but other than that...I had no idea what I wanted.  I ended up printing out an older freebie Cute Cartoon Animal  to add to the card and some burlap.  I love how this turned out!



Thanks for looking!

Die Cuttin' D ivas (up to 3 entries) – tell what die cut you used – SKETCH - I used a round cookie cutter die
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  touchy feely (add texture)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – all about boys
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Wags'n'Whiskers (up to two entries) – Furry Friends
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – anything goes
A Gem of A Challenge – Boy’s Birthday
Just Us Girls Challenge – photo challenge
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like
Kenny K - use freebies or $1 image specials.

13 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Karen, both card are quite unique and lots of fun. I like your layouts. Such wonderfully lovely art. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
DT Member

Wendy Batchen said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Lisa Kind said...

These are too cute! Love your super hero card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

CA Scrapper said...

These are fantastic cards! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Georgiana said...

Both are super cool! Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

L.B. said...

such fun and playful cards. Thanks for playing along with DCD this week.

Gerda said...

These cards are super cute!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Great masculine cards!!!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Lisa Mensing said...

Great guy card! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals

Corner All About The Boys Challenge
. Lisa DT

Lena's Creations said...

Such fun cards. What a hunky dunky on the first card :-) Love the cute guy on the second card too. All the great layers add a load of texture and dimension to this card. Two lucky recipients!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs ~ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

jenn shurkus said...

fabulous cards :) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

suzARTe said...

These two card are just perfect for a guy, I love the main images and the details you have included. I love the burlap as well,creates alot of texture on the card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx