Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Perfect Couple

I'm going to a wedding open house today for a friend's son who got married the beginning of this month.  I started going through my wedding cards only to find I don't have any that fit a young couple. 

So, I got crafty...I went with my favorite go-to wedding set from Doodle Pantry called Joyful Day.  I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and went with white on white.  I used a couple embossing folders, lots of gems, some lace, some butterfly dies, some flowers and some glitter tulle.  Here is what I ended up with...


Sure hope they like it!

Thanks for looking!

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  sparkle, bling and embellish
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  Lovely Lace
The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog – Love is in the air
Crafting For All Seasons – 3 Of a kind (three small white rose buds)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Cute Card Thursday    Florals
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

2 comments:

Diane Futrell said...

beautiful card!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful wedding card, great image and embellishments.
Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge