Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sorry

My friend recently lost his job (last week).  Because of the type of job it was it has been all over the news, radio and Facebook.  He is taking it very hard.  I thought maybe I could make him a card to lift him up...  This sweet image is from QKR and is called digi24192 Reflections.  I created the sentiment myself.  I added a couple tree dies, a footprint edge punch, a word die, some gems and some string.  The image was colored using chalk and glitter gel pen then I added some Glossy Accents over the bottle.


Thanks for looking!

Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like
Crazy 4 Challenges – sketch
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges (Up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Cute + a sentiment
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  sparkle, bling and embellish
The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries) –Card for a friend 
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – Pile it on

7 comments:

Sherri said...

What a fabulous card & so perfect for cheering someone up! This would make anyone feel better! Such a thoughtful thing to do for a friend in need! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous image and card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A fab image and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Creaine said...

wow very nice, very nice stamp!!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)

TRACEY MO said...

Great card fab image & embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at dream valley
Tracey dt

Mandy LaCroix said...

haha! FAB card!
Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!