Sunday, February 14, 2016

OPD

Okay...so, this card is more about my youngest child than me.  I am really not a huge fan of pizza.  I will eat it if that's all there is, but my daughter could live on the stuff!  I saw a sign that said O.P.D. Obsessive Pizza Disorder and had to make a sentiment.  So, I did, here it is for you to use if you choose.



I wanted to pull out this fun feline from QKR called Pizza Party Cat.  I colored it with chalk and ink then filled int he eyes with Glossy Accents.  I made him into a pop-up so that when it comes out of the envelope it will pop.  The letters were cut with some Sizzix letter dies, the circles were all cut using some round cookie cutter dies.  I used some pop dots on the sentiment and the letters.  I then added some gems and a twine bow.


Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes (as long as it is a card)
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme:  anything goes           Stash:  twine
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
If You Give a Craftera Cookie (up to 5 entries) – cookie photo
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – animals only
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – Yummy Yummy
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

9 comments:

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Karen thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Sherri said...

Oh, how cute! Boy, can I identify with this! I'm like your daughter & LOVE pizza! This is just a fantastic design! I'm so glad you could join us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Sherri said...

This is just SO cute! Love the design of this card! The cat is hilarious! I'm like your daughter & love pizza! Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Haha what a fun card
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

karalschuknecht said...

Great card and so fun. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

Sandi said...

That's probably what I look like when I eat pizza...lol! Great card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie. Hope you'll join us again soon! xx

Deanne Saunders said...

What a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper