Sunday, February 14, 2016

Looking For Love

This week over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is one of my least favorite...'Personalize it'!  Ugh!  I don't like putting people's names on my cards for a couple of reasons...First, I never seem to get them in the mail if it is for someone I have to mail a card to.  Second, I like my cards to be 're-gift-able' meaning, I usually will write my message on a sticky note or piece of scrap paper and put it into the card itself so that the receiver of the card can give it to someone else...a card and a gift in one!

Anyway...

We are being sponsored by Oddball Art.  I played with a fun image called Sweet Sai the Fairy 167B.  For this card I used three different DP's, lace, ribbon, flowers, gems and glitter tulle.



Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes (as long as it is a card)
Little Red Wagon – Happy Valentine’s Day
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Be My Valentine
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Use a Love Sentiment
Crafting For All Seasons – Love is in the air
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Love is in the air (add a heart – doesn’t need to be Valentines)
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Cute Card Thursday    Sweet Valentine
Moving Along With The Times – things w/ wings
4 Crafty Chicks – Bling
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Fav color combo
Winter Wonderland – Have a Heart
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – always anything goes w/a twist – sentiment
A Gem of A Challenge – Love is in the air
Crazy 4 Challenges – monochromatic using pinks and/or reds
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like
Great Impressions (up to 3 entries per month) –  Let’s Celebrate! 

13 comments:

Mynn Kitchen said...

Personalizing things can be difficult, but I think you really pulled it off, Karen! This is so cool! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Neva Cole said...

Very pretty and the personalization works well with this image! I'm sure your friend will enjoy the card!

Amy Cohen said...

You did a wonderful job on this- I love the netting and all the different textures and beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Donna said...

Great card! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

Creaine said...

love the colours.
thanks for joining us at CFAS.
bye Ine (DT)

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Craft buddy said...

What an image and greeting, I want to hug her and tell her it will be ok! Thanks so much for joining our wing challenge at MAWTT! x Jessie

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our February card challenge Karen with your lovely card - good luck!
Anne x

www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty thanks for playing at agoac

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love all the details!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Tamie said...

Beautiful image and your layers are awesome. Loving your bling. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Bling Challenge.

Tamie DT

Rebecca Ednie said...

I'm loving all your gorgeous embellishments. they really make the card.!Thank You for joining us at Crazy 4 Challenges. I hope you will visit us for our next challenge!