Thursday, February 18, 2016

Get Well Wishes



Paulette from Create With TLC released a new set called Get Well.


I made two cards using two of the images.  For the first I used the tea pot and kept with the green theme, I added ribbon and lace and some gems, but kept it rather simple.


My second one I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I used some fun dies and a paper punch on this one.  I added a flower and three gems.  The DP is a two sided paper, so, I used both sides on this one.


Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes (as long as it is a card)
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– ANYTHING GOES
Crafting For All Seasons – 3 Of a kind (three gems)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– always anything goes  
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Karen - I hope this finds you doing great.
What a fabulous card. Your participation in our challenges means SO much to me, and I can thank you enough for playin along with us. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you will join us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. For another fun challenge, please join us at CropStop - www.cropstop.com/blog

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again. Wendy DT x

Barb said...

Both of these are gorgeous, lovely design and color. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards!!
Beautiful card! That's a neat tool! (I have a Stampamajig that I think is similar though smaller.)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Tamara said...

Gorgeous!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Ribbon Girl challenge! xoxo t.

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Kren Kurts said...

You can never go wrong with a TLC sentiment. They are awesome! TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Ameera Craft said...

Beautiful colours you chose! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT xx

Natalie said...

Pretty card! Love the sketch you've used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!