Saturday, February 13, 2016

Get Well Soon

I received an email this morning informing me that I won 10 images of my choice from Bugaboo Stamps.  That is always so exciting!! Don't you agree?  I haven't seen it posted on their blog yet that I've won, perhaps tomorrow?  Anyway...I went shopping right away!  I love Bugaboo images.  It is so hard to choose since I have so many already, but there are always some I come across and have to wonder how I've missed them!  Like this one for instance...Sick Girl cracked me up as soon as I saw her.  I love the tissue sticking from her nose.  OMG!  I've soooo done this, and recently too, when I had my sinus infection.  Have you done this?  LOL

I colored her using chalk and ink.  I wrote the sentiment by hand then added the dots around the sentiment.  I found the papers in my scrap drawers.  The ribbon/bow was already sitting on my desk, I suppose I made it for another card then changed my mind.  It goes great with all of the dots on this card.  LOL



Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes (as long as it is a card)
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) –  WARM THOUGHTS
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Fav color combo (pink & black)
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – always anything goes w/a twist – sentiment
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – CAS

9 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this card put an instant smile on my face. I have a high school friend whose Mom always had a tissue hanging from her nose when she was fighting a cold ... lol. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Warm Thoughts’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Claudia Rogier said...

Gorgous card and very beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at BSC
Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Nana said...

What a fun card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sandi said...

I can so relate to your card right now.....it's perfect for this time of year! Great job coloring! Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters Warm Thoughts Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon! xx

Billie A said...

Cute image and sure to make someone feel better. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A said...

OOPs meant to say thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Beautiful work. Beautifully colored image with chalk and ink. Love the layout. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Warm Thoughts" challenge.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 117 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Donna said...

Wow!!! This is such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl card challenge.
Hugs, Donna xx