Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Coffee Pop-Up Giftcard Holder

I don't have the coffee gift card right now, but I used a Christmas one so you can see how it works.  I added a pre-colored image from Kenny K and a sentiment I made.  I added loads of gems, a bow, a sentiment cut with word dies and a fun cup of coffee.



Thanks for looking!

4 Crafty Chicks – Bling
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – ANYTHING but a card GOES
KennyK Facebook Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVE that sentiment! Great project! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!