Friday, December 18, 2015

SSD The Release Awakens Blog Hop


It is finally time to show you the new images!!  I'm in love with these new ones!  With the new Star Wars movie coming out, these are simply too awesome!  I played with and colored all of the images but one, only made the one card however...

Before I show you what I made Let's make sure you just got here from Shelley's blog!  Wasn't that a wonderful creation?  Yay!  Now, let's make sure you are clear on the rules and prizes you can win.  Be sure you hopped by everyone's blogs, and left them some love.  FOUR (4) lucky BLOG HOP participants from four (4) randomly chosen DT blogs will win 1 image of their choice.  There will be one GRAND PRIZE given away.  The grand prize winner at the END of the HOP will win the entire collection!!  Woot Woot!!!

So, without further ado, let me show you what I did!  First, here are all of the images I colored...






Aren't these just too fantastic!!!???!!!

Okay, now for my make...I decided to make a round-ish step card using Han Solo and Chewbacca.  I created the sentiment myself.


Super fun stuff!  Yay!!!  Now, head on over to the store HERE, because that is your next stop.  I hope you enjoyed this hop and I hope you weren't disappointed with your last Designer stop, me!  Best of luck I hope you win!!

Thanks for hopping!

I'm entering this card here:

Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – ANYTHING goes
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) – fun, fun fun
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – a SPECIAL birthday card & blog hop
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

25 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Ooo my goodness....you have coloured them all...just wonderfull.
Love the circle card you made with Han and his big friend.

Heather McDougall said...

I love all of the glitter accents on your images. I think that R2D2 with the blue glitter is my favorite! Thank you for sharing.

CraftyGirl said...

Love the rocker card! I have not made on of these in so long, might have to give it a try again since I love yours so much. :) Great make

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Happy to be a GDT at Sassy Studio Design :)

Wanda said...

So sparkly and perfect all your images! I don't think I've seen a rocker card like this. Great twist on the step cards. Thanks for sharing.

GregT said...

Karen, love the circle step card. Great job on all the images you colored. Glad to have you as a GDT for the release.
your SSD brother

Marilyn said...

Awesome!! Great job!

Jeannean said...

I've not made a step card! Great idea for the release! I love the glittery color you used on most of the images too!

Shelley said...

Ohh Emmm Geee! Energizer bunny you are colouring 'em all! They're all great and that final card is gorgeous and creative!

Katy said...

Love!! Great card! :)

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Great card and the colored images looks fantastic!!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Tazmadazz said...

Great card and colored characters!

Jennifer Greco said...

I love all the new images! What a lovely colored cast you have! Super fun card with the shape and space in the background.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love your coloring and unique fold. AJ SSD GDT

Judy V said...

Great colored images and card Karen!
Judy SSD DT

CG said...

What a gorgeous card! I really like this kind of card, and this one is spectacular. Great coloring of all the images too! Thank you for the fun blog hop! Best, CG

Janis Lewis said...

These are great! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis DT
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

Beebeebabs said...

Wow these are fabulous thanks for sharing!!!

Rae Ann said...

You did a wonderful job! Love the shape of that card!

Alicia Borowski said...

Love your fun & creative card shape. Must get some of that glitter accent you've used (if only I knew what you used!) because R2-D2 looks fab!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 213th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole

Marie said...

Great card, fabby images and design. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Nana said...

Awesome.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter hugs Susanx

Samantha A. said...

WOW look at you go! Great rocker card!
♥ Sassy Sister Samantha
Designs by Sammy

suzARTe said...

This is awesome, I love seeing all the starwars cards etc around at the moment, nothing like a revival of something we all love. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx